Are you bored by email marketing?
Every day I come in to see no less than 100 emails that are automatically sent to my Junk folder and yet a few more that go into a new folder called Clutter.
Over and above those — there are always another 20 or so that I delete as I go through my daily InBox.
Time and again I wonder why anyone bothers?
Everyone wants to get my attention. But does that really work in any situation? In a B2B environment, I really have my doubts. In B2C — I can see numerous applications — discount on my oil change, new fashion at my favorite store….
If you have a B2B solution and want to grab someone’s attention — the best way to get it is through: 3D Disruptive Direct Mail.
Here is what you do:
- Chose your target audience
- Decide which are the best Contact Titles for your offering
- Design direct mail that goes in a bubble envelope with a treat
- Make sure the direct mail is easy to understand and delivers a positive message
- The goal should be: To put a smile on the Recipient’s face
- Be sure to protect your Brand
- Follow up with a quick phone call to source for interest and awareness no more than a week after you send your mail
This is a ‘Laser Marketing Tool’ that reaps BIG rewards.
Try it — you’ll see.