For the month of November, the management team would like to announce that the winner of the IF Chick Shoe award is …… Isabel!!
Isabel is a loyal, reliable, hardworking employee and is an excellent team player who goes over and above in any situation. Isabel is very special person who has the ability to be positive and cheery day in and day out. She is very caring of those around her even under the most difficult of circumstances. She is always willing to assist colleagues and Management when and where there is a need, even if it means rearranging her schedule to accommodate.
Isabel’s strength of character and spirit is exceptional; her dedication to providing exemplary customer service speaks directly to our Mission and Vision Statements here at IF.
For the month of October, the management team would like to announce that the winner of the Shoe award is ………..ANASTASIA!
- Anastasia is a positive, cheerful member of the LGT team, she is always willing to lend a hand wherever help is needed.
- Anastasia has booked fantastic leads on some of the more challenging campaigns, she is determined and diligent in her pursuit of excellent leads, and will leave no stone unturned in identifying and following up on prospects and opportunities to book leads.
- She provides invaluable support to both the management team, and her colleagues alike. She will often help other team members with useful suggestions and coaching to ensure that everyone is successful in reaching their goals.
- Anastasia provides great support to Jeanette, and when Jeanette was away recently, Anastasia helped to ensure that everything ran smoothly in her absence.
- She has been instrumental in the success of the Wakefield Heavy Duty Campaign, and she has been very successful in booking great leads from the hand- picked wish list of the reps, and this has made the Wakefield Heavy Duty TSMs very happy indeed.
- She took home a few batches of CEW last month to ensure that they were imputed and on time.
This month’s winner works quietly behind the scenes to keep all of us on point, informed and up-to-date with changes in policy, health coverage, issues in the building, fire drills, etc….. She is the liaise between our company and our customers, vendors and suppliers to ensure that we are paid and make payment in a timely manner that reflects the corporate culture of an excellent customer service experience every time bar none! Read More
This month’s winner is a young lady of many talents. She is always quiet and eloquent in her both her work and conduct. Well, quiet now that she works offsite! Always told her she had a set of lungs like an opera singer…J Kidding aside her warmth, hard work and dedication as well as her presence are sorely missed in the office. That said, she always delivers excellent results and is the epitome of professionalism.
Well — we are unbelievably at month 6 of our IF Chicks Shoe Awards.
For the month of April, the management team would like to announce that the winner of the Shoe award is …… Sophie.
If the Shoe Fits ……………..
For the month of March, the management team would like to announce that the winner of the IF Shoe award is ……. Ann.
This month was a SHOE-IN! (No pun intended) This person has really upped the ante as far as embodying the vision and mission statement here at Idea Factor and to illustrate how…. I am going to share a customer story…. Read More