For the month of November, the management team would like to announce that the winner of the IF Chick Shoe award is …… Isabel!!
Isabel is a loyal, reliable, hardworking employee and is an excellent team player who goes over and above in any situation. Isabel is very special person who has the ability to be positive and cheery day in and day out. She is very caring of those around her even under the most difficult of circumstances. She is always willing to assist colleagues and Management when and where there is a need, even if it means rearranging her schedule to accommodate.
Isabel’s strength of character and spirit is exceptional; her dedication to providing exemplary customer service speaks directly to our Mission and Vision Statements here at IF.
For the month of October, the management team would like to announce that the winner of the Shoe award is ………..ANASTASIA!
- Anastasia is a positive, cheerful member of the LGT team, she is always willing to lend a hand wherever help is needed.
- Anastasia has booked fantastic leads on some of the more challenging campaigns, she is determined and diligent in her pursuit of excellent leads, and will leave no stone unturned in identifying and following up on prospects and opportunities to book leads.
- She provides invaluable support to both the management team, and her colleagues alike. She will often help other team members with useful suggestions and coaching to ensure that everyone is successful in reaching their goals.
- Anastasia provides great support to Jeanette, and when Jeanette was away recently, Anastasia helped to ensure that everything ran smoothly in her absence.
- She has been instrumental in the success of the Wakefield Heavy Duty Campaign, and she has been very successful in booking great leads from the hand- picked wish list of the reps, and this has made the Wakefield Heavy Duty TSMs very happy indeed.
- She took home a few batches of CEW last month to ensure that they were imputed and on time.
This month’s winner works quietly behind the scenes to keep all of us on point, informed and up-to-date with changes in policy, health coverage, issues in the building, fire drills, etc….. She is the liaise between our company and our customers, vendors and suppliers to ensure that we are paid and make payment in a timely manner that reflects the corporate culture of an excellent customer service experience every time bar none! Read More
This month’s winner is a young lady of many talents. She is always quiet and eloquent in her both her work and conduct. Well, quiet now that she works offsite! Always told her she had a set of lungs like an opera singer…J Kidding aside her warmth, hard work and dedication as well as her presence are sorely missed in the office. That said, she always delivers excellent results and is the epitome of professionalism.
For the month of June, the management team would like to announce that the winner of the IF Chick Shoe award is …… Lindsay!!
This month’s winner was a unanimous choice! This person has dragged, hobbled and limped their way into work, and when that was not possible, still managed to work diligently from home, providing invaluable assistance to Dawn with all the BP Advocacy Campaign lists and reports, while recovering from her knee surgery. She managed to walk Monique and Genevieve through downloads, unlocking data, and the million and one other tasks that she does every day with quiet excellence and no complaint. We experienced what it was like to do without her immediate onsite presence, and discovered that we did not care for that AT ALL!
Our culture at Idea Factor continues to be one of nurture and support, and team work, and Kate-Lynn embodies those qualities every day with the support that she gives the entire office as well as the management team. This is only one of the reasons that the standout for the month of July, and ultimate winner of this month’s shoe award is: KATE-LYNN!!!
For the month of May, the management team would like to announce that the winner of the IF Chick Shoe award is …… Jeanette.
Jeanette is our bridge between the customer and the team to ensure that campaigns are constantly worked on, customers are kept informed and the team is assigned to campaigns and tasks as needed. Read More